Unless you have physical presence in korea, KISA will not admit you. Even
if you do, there are apparently legal ramifications to sending spam in
korea which must be accounted for.

If that doesn't deter you, you can do the following:

1. Create the most encompassing yet still valid SPF record for your IP
space. publish that under DomainA.tld
2. Have another SPF record published for DomainB.tld
3. Admit DomainA.tld to KISA
4. When sending to korean recipients, send from the DomainA envelope. When
sending to non-korean recipients, send from the DomainB envelope.

as for daum, looking at mailop archives, here's my posting as of about 1.5
years ago:

"FWIW I managed to get a speedy reply by appealing to them directly at
http://cs.daum.net. you will need an @daum.net or @hanmail.net account,
they are free to register although a few hurdles need to be gotten past
(e.g. a korean captcha which I fulfilled using google virtual korean
keyboard). block has been removed in less than 24 hours after approaching
them this way.

Gil"