On 13/04/2017 15:15, Brett Schenker wrote:
Anyone from Trend Micro on here or have experience dealing with them? I have two IPs for transactional email listed and been going in circles for days now.

We gave up and changed the sending IP address. From what I can tell they have a bug in their QIL list system which is listing IP addresses that aren't sending spam. I got to the point where I was logging everything that was sent using the firewall just in case there was malware on the server which was sending without going through the mail server, but there wasn't, there were only legitimate messages being sent, but the server still got onto the QIL several times a day.

Contacting them just got a standard 'make sure you aren't sending malware' response. They couldn't/wouldn't tell me what was causing the IP to be added to the list even when I told them everything I'd done to confirm there really wasn't malware.

(If the recipient isn't blocking based on the QIL list - as Trend recommend - then it's not too big a problem and just adds a delay, but if the recipient has increased their settings so that the messages are permanently rejected, it's a real pain).