Off and on for the last two years or so, I've been trying to get my FBL
with yahoo updated to a new reporting address. It is becoming more urgent
now as we are changing the mail service which is currently just forwarding
the old reporting address internally.

At first I worked directly with ReturnPath who was running it at the time,
and they were unable to fix it. Then I tried the yahoo fbl online forms to
request changes, but again it was not updated. I tried again recently using
their online forms, but got zero feedback or results.  My best guess is
that my FBL is so old that it pre-dates the current system entirely (based
mostly on the difficulties RP had when they were managing it).

Is there anyone with whom I can speak that may have a chance of changing
it? Or will it just get subsumed by the AOL reporting soon?