We (Funet, the Finnish NREN) receive and obtain abuse reports
from various sources and typically forward them to our clients,
which include educational, research and some governmental sites.

Some of our clients have outsourced their email to Google. The problem
here is that also the abuse reporting addresses of these domains are subject
to the whimsies of Google spam filtering. As far as I know, there is no
"do not spam filter this address" type solutions for Google mail.

An ad-hoc solution is to whitelist our outgoing email servers,
but of course this doesn't help with reports sent directly to them
and messages sent are noted only to "generally not be marked spam".

https://support.google.com/a/answer/60751?hl=en

Suggestions?

--
   /* * * Otto J. Makela <o...@iki.fi> * * * * * * * * * */
  /* Phone: +358 40 765 5772, ICBM: N 60 10' E 24 55' */