... someone at work changes your department's SPF record from saying "?all" (for which there have always been very good reasons) to "-all" without telling *anyone*.

Tomorrow is going to be another one of "those" days. I can tell already. There is an out-of-hours procedure for getting stuff fixed. I'm bored of doing their job for them this week. It'll wait till tomorrow.

Jules

--
Jules Field MEng CEng CITP MBCS MIEEE MACM
email+iMessage: ju...@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Senior Tutor, Electronics and Computer Science
Postmaster, Electronics and Computer Science
Teaching Systems Manager, Faculty of Physical Sciences and Engineering
University of Southampton SO17 1BJ, UK

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011

believed to be clean.