On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Chris Truitt <truitta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My question to you is what can be done to essentially educate Smart Screen
> that our content, though containing medical jargon is acceptable to the end
> user and to place it into the inbox, and how many days of clean sending
> will it take to see changes in SNDS?

Get people to add your sending address to their address book. That is the
one big magic bullet for Hotmail/Outlook/Live mail.

SNDS reports daily stats, so today's numbers really have nothing to do with
yesterday's.

Run your messages through a service like Litmus and see what they have to
say about your content and who might be filtering it and why.