On Wed, 2017-06-14 at 12:26 -0700, Steve Atkins wrote:
> With Ken not sharing any information about the context it's hard to say
> more.

Apologies for lack of context.

Client (whom I can't mention for data protection reasons) started seeing
invoices bounce with this message today. Sending though a shared range with
Sendgrid. Nothing in their deliverability stack has changed recently. Good
transactional senders and in address books etc. Sendgrid shared IP
(167.89.100.239) being used in the bounces has a good reputation with AOL.

Have not encountered that exact message from AOL before so I went looking
and here we are.

If it's not a typo then the way they send though Sendgrid would cause that
error. However, if AOL changed something I'd expect others to see it too
because of the nature of shared ESP clients etc.

I can easily open a ticket with AOL, I just wanted a fresh opinion here
first because it's been a long day.

Ken.