Hi Graeme,
        I might have misunderstood your use case but we have a hybrid exchange
setup here (Sendmail -> [on premise exchange <-> O365] ) and we turn off spam
filtering for mail which has gone through specific onsite mail servers by
setting up a rule under mail flow in the Exchange Admin centre to set the
Spam Confidence Level to -1  .We still get SPF fails, I got no where trying to
explain to MS they shouldn’t be SPF checking mail passed to O365 through our
on premise exchange but they were adamant that they should because they don’t
trust email within the hybrid, they regard the on premise part as external.

Cheers,
        Duncan

On 21/06/2017, 17:42, "mailop on behalf of Graeme Fowler"