On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 4:16 PM, David Landers <
david.land...@livingsocial.com> wrote:

> I am attempting to change the reporting email address for the Yahoo! Complaint
> Feedback Loop (CFL) service, and submitting the new information via either
> an "Add" or "Update" request does not seem to be working.

I have been trying for 2.5 years to do the same... since before ReturnPath
was handling it, while ReturnPath was handling it (and got some RP
engineers I know involved, who were also unsuccessful), and again after RP
was done handling it.

I finally punted and set up filter bypass rules and special forwarding from
the old reporting address to the new.

LMK if you ever figure out how to make it happen.