Hi,

Is there anyone here from RoadRunner who can help with rate limiting?
We are seeing a lot of "452 Too many recipients received this hour"
when trying to deliver to cdptpa-pub-iedge-vip.email.rr.com.

According to http://postmaster.rr.com/spam#ratelimit the recommended
way to fix this (amongst other standard best practice) is to set up
an FBL and get white-listed with ReturnPath.

I've tried the FBL. The previous one we had appears to have been
suspended, and there has been no response so far to a request for a new
one. ReturnPath is not an option as it's prohibitively expensive.

Thanks,

Andy
--
Andrew Beverley <a...@simplelists.com>