Other things to consider are support/sales/ads or anything that contains
your brand.  Guess this depends on whether this is a set of domains that
anyone can sign up for an address on, or whether they own the domain.

Gmail also restricted all usernames that it's employees used and all
popular names.  More because they figured it would lead to confusion, I
know the guy who had dave@yahoo and even a decade ago it was nearly useless
with people typing it into random websites thinking it was theirs or people
emailing it mistakenly for other folks etc.  Maybe that's specific to the
largest providers.