Yes Michael,

If you are going to have your team tackle anything, the ones selling b2b mailing lists and contacts are one of your higher leakages..

I could send you a bunch off-list if you want ..

Offenders this week.. (just a sampling from my own spam folders)

All via *.outbound.protection.outlook.com

Have a great long weekend all..

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

Social Media has evolved from a platform of uncertainty to a medium businesses
can use to get guaranteed outcomes. With our team of experienced marketing
experts, we help our clients achieve their objectives.

If you are interested reply back to get the “FREE SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYSIS “,
“Company profile”, “Service details”,   “Pricing”, “Client Case Study” ,
“Detailed SMO plan”.

Area of Improvement:

1.      We will give you guaranteed outcome
2.      Improve your sales and business reach.
3.      We will increase the brand value & awareness from Targeted Market only
4.      Increase your website traffic

Warm Regards,
Martin Bell,
Business Development Manager
Note: - If you are not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We
will never contact you again.

--- End Message ---