On 2017-10-03 11:54:40 (+0200), Darryl Hall wrote:
Does anyone know how to check if an IP is blacklisted by BT
I've had reports of emails going to BT recipients are being rejected.
All other RBLs are showing as good reputation
While I wait for customers to get back to me, I would like to try from another avenue

I don't believe there's a way to check whether you're blacklisted, but if you can get mail through to them (e.g. from another network), <postmas...@btinternet.com> are responsive and helpful. That's my experience at least.

They may even be lurking on this list and helping you as I write this? ;)

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer