Hey list!

Does anyone have an email admin contact for dhl.com (or .de given the RTT I'm
seeing from their MTA)

Having a problem with one of their MTA's not DKIM signing emails and these
emails are getting rejected by my client's mailbox provider because dhl.com's
DMARC is set to REJECT. These emails are going through my Barracuda
spam/malware filter on their way to the mailbox provider thereby failing SPF
too.

Trying to call DHL's support number for something like this probably won't be
all that successful and no response from my email last week to postmaster.

Thanks!

-joe