For at least the past week, whenever I look in my spam folder I see
lots and lots of blowback spam from outlook.com/O365/whatever.  It's
all bounces to nonexistent addresses in my domains, telling me that
egregiously obvious spam sent with fake From: addresses wasn't delivered.

It's gotten a lot worse lately.  Have other people noticed this?  And
what broke at Microsoft?  Nobody else has this much trouble avoiding
blowback.

This is mail that Microsoft accepted, then realized it couldn't
deliver, then mailed the NDR back to me who never sent it.  If they
did inline rejects like everyone else, or even thought, hmmn, perhaps
we could skip a response to this super utterly obvious spam, we
wouldn't have this problem.

R's,
John

PS: If anyone at MS would like a bucket or two, just ask.