Von: mailop [mailto:mailop-boun...@mailop.org] Im Auftrag von Paul Smith
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018 13:13
An: mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
Betreff: [mailop] Anyone from Fasthosts.co.uk on here?

We've had some messages rejected from Fasthosts' MX mail servers with an
error like this:

----------
550 5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [188.65.177.237] blocked using
dbl.spamhaus.org

dbl.spamhaus.org doesn't list IP addresses, so I'm not sure what's going
on. I don't know if someone has gone a bit mad and added all the DNS
blacklists they can find to their spamfilter, not realising that
dbl.spamhaus.org is a domain blacklist, not an IP blacklist.

When you do query dbl.spamhaus.org with an IP address, it gives a
response which could be interpreted as meaning the IP address is listed,
so that could be why the messages are being blocked.