From: Bressier Simon <bressie...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 5:08:28 PM
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Cc: Andy Onofrei; mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] Icloud Dmarc policy rejection

Hi Andy,

We actually encounter the same issue for a customer with a p=reject policy, all
@icloud.com<http://icloud.com> and @me.com<http://me.com> emails are rejected,
even if every other destination say DMARC passed.

envelope & RP domains are fixed to bnc3.mailjet.com<http://bnc3.mailjet.com>
header From sub.customerdomain.com<http://sub.customerdomain.com>
DKIM signed with sub.customerdomain.com<http://customerdomain.com>

DMARC p=reject on sub.customerdomain.com<http://customerdomain.com>

For now, I don't get why as well. If you get some answer from Apple, could you
please share here Andy ?

Simon