Is there a way to "pre-register" IPs in preparation for a data center move?
There's been some discussion this list, but I didn't get a sense of a
definitive answer.

We have held the new IPs (216.17.132.32/27) for many months. The old IPs
have been in use by us for two decades for a handful of sending domains. I
know the new IPs haven't been in use by spammers and their reputation seems
to be clean on the spot checks I've done. We've also been using the new IPs
to send some mail (like this msg). The new IPs have been in the SPF records
for many months.

We have started to go to Google, MS SNDS, etc. Is that the best that we can
do? We could go to a reputation service, but this seems overkill as we
aren't an ESB, just ordinary (small) email lists and aliases with a few
monthly mass mailing (<10K lists).

Thanks,
Rob