Thanks for the advice Al!

I'll give this a try. In my case, the verification codes are arriving within seconds, so that should make it quicker.

Best regards

-lem

On 5 Jul 2018, at 19:36, Al Iverson via mailop wrote:

Hey Lem, I've been down this road and they don't really have a way to
facilitate bulk requests, no matter how kindly you ask. :)

You could actually knock out all of those in less than a day's work,
if you did them the way I do them:
- Fire up four browsers. I use Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera
- Our inbound server that receives the verification emails rewrites
them to add the domain to the subject line. Grep it out of the
Delivered-To, or "for <postmaster@xxx" bit if possible. This makes it
much easier to figure out which code is for which domain when working
multiples.
- Go through the submissions, 4 at a time. I do them in this order:
Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera. The order doesn't really matter, but
sticking to an order helps me keep the process orderly.
- Receive all 4 codes in email (usually in 10 minutes or less).
- Paste each code into each form and submit.
- Log it as done and repeat.

We use a Google Doc for tracking this internally, it's an easy way to
split it up among friends. We have a way to grab the code verification
emails and forward them to a small group of people immediately. That
way you and coworkers can share the burden.

* You can't use multiple tabs inside of one browser. Cookies or
session IDs get confused and the codes will not work.

Hope that helps. I suspect from experience that somebody will say I'm
crazy and that there must be a better way. Then eventually you (or
they) will end up doing it my way. Trust me, I've tried to find a
better way. There isn't one.

Cheers,
Al

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 6:34 PM Luis E. Muñoz via mailop