Hi!

I've been trying to add our IP ranges to a new SNDS account for over a
week now with no luck. I keep getting the same error message:

"Unable to identify any responsible addresses for that range. Please
request a different range, using the following specific reasons as
guidance:
-
- Sorry, whois.ripe.net will not let us do any more lookups today.
Please come back and try again tomorrow"

This keeps happening every day I try, no matter what time of day, so I'm
thinking either there's a different error than the one shown, or ripe
has severely ratelimitied (or outright blocked) SNDS.. Either way, do we
have anyone on list that can look into this or refer me to someone who can?

--
BR/Mvh. Dan Malm, Systems Engineer, One.com