On 10/01/2018 03:00 PM, Brandon Long via mailop wrote:
We've typically recommended forwarders to not rewrite the envelope sender when forwarding for this reason, but that was mostly pointed at tech folks running their own servers (this page has a section for procmail https://support.google.com/mail/answer/175365)

Am I understanding you correct? Are you saying that it's better to forward the messages with the original envelope recipient, even if it's in violation of the purported recipient's SPF policy?

I'm hopeful that ARC will be another useful tool for this kind of forwarding, but that remains to be seen.

From what I've gathered, there's little hope for my use of adding ARC signatures to relayed messages as it's unlikely that my personal server will ever have it's ARC headers be trusted. So that leaves me (and others like me) in a situation where I won't be able to use ARC, or play with the big kids.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die