Hi List

Now I am sort of baffled, after a lengthy email exchange about the
blocklist case, Microsoft states:

"As previously stated, your IP(157.161.12.54) is mitigated at this time.
I do apologize, but I am unable to provide any details about this
situation since we do not have the liberty to discuss the nature of the
block.

At this point, I would suggest that you review and comply with
Outlook.com's technical standards. This information can be found at
https://postmaster.live.com/pm/postmaster.aspx";

Why is Microsoft not telling which email, or which event from our
server caused this specific ip to get blacklisted for all of their email
services (Outlook365, Hotmail etc)?

If I follow the link to the technical standards again I get to very
vague and generic information I feel is intended for an enduser, not
for an ISP.

I don't know what we do or did wrong which caused Microsoft to put that
IP on the blacklist, so this could happen again any time which just
leaves a bad feeling.

Did other ISP also deal with this problem?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden