Y'all might want to be aware that this issue is being discussed on the NANOG list. In the age of Let's Encrypt expired TLS certs are a really bad look.

On 9/12/18 6:24 AM, Matt Gilbert via mailop wrote:
Hey gang,

I was showing mailop to a new member of my team, and when I went to show them where to request signup to the list, I noticed that the SSL certificate has expired, which causes most (all?) current browsers to block the page loading. I figured you’d want to know.

> chilli.nosignal.org <http://chilli.nosignal.org> uses an invalid security certificate. > The certificate expired on July 25, 2018, 7:59:59 PM GMT-4. The current time is September 12, 2018, 9:21 AM.
 > Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Thanks,
Matt Gilbert
--
Deliverability Engineer | MailChimp