On Wed, 2018-10-31 at 14:04 +0000, Steve Dodd wrote:
> The sender domain is gmail.com. As I said, baffled by how something with
> valid Gmail DKIM & SPF could be thrown on the floor like this.

I wouldn't expect freemail addresses to get a pass anywhere.

Does the problem still occur when you use the Gmail web interface directly
as opposed to though an MUA? Can you categorically rule out mailpile being
the cause?

You mention that your address is in their address books, you may also want
to try and get them to place it in their Safe Sender lists as those tend to
have more weight.

It is also possible that the recipients in question have created a specific
local policy which is interfering with your email. You'll really need to
speak to somebody in their IT depts. to see if this is the case.

The alternative is to send through your own domain via G Suite (or similar)
then you'd completely rule out the freemail factor.

Ken.

--
Ken O'Driscoll / We Monitor Email
t: +353 1 254 9400 | w: www.wemonitoremail.com

Need to understand deliverability? Now there's a book:
www.wemonitoremail.com/book