Nope, all is working fine in that regard from here today. I've done a
couple and colleagues have done more than a dozen signups today.

We have a test process before we submit, to make sure the domain is MX'd to
the right place and to even test the MX to make sure it'll accept mail for
that domain. It has saved us a ton of headache around custom configurations
where the domain admin may have misconfigured things. You might want to at
least manually check the MX and then also manually send to postmaster@ and
make sure you receive the resulting mail. Automating those tests here saved
us tons of time.

Cheers,
Al Iverson

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 10:01 AM Soukeina Premdjee <
soukeina.premd...@mapp.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I hope you are well.
>

> Quick question -  anyone else seeing issues with setting up FBL for Yahoo
> and not receiving the verification code email?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Soukeina
>

> [image: /Users/goodechilde/Desktop/Mapp/Brand
> Guide/Logos/mapp-v2_trans_200x58-noleft.png]
>

> Soukeina Premdjee
>
> Sr Deliverability Strategist
> www.mapp.com
> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/162487> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/Mapp_Digital> | Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/MappDigitalInternational>
>
> This e-mail is from Mapp Digital, LLC and its international legal entities
> and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary. If you are
> not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the e-mail or
> any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail
> and any attachments. Thank you.
>
> Please consider the environment before printing.

al iverson // 312-725-0130 // miami
http://www.aliverson.com
http://www.spamresource.com