I'd say you're likely to get two types of receivers: those that know that
spf policies are useless so they'll ignore -all, and those who think that
they should do what the policy says.

I'd say that most people who believe the latter are smaller operators.

I don't see any reason to publish -all if you are planning to send any
messages in that domain, it doesn't gain you anything.

Brandon