Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 12:11:56 -0800
From: Christina Hoheisel <christina.hohei...@sparkpost.com>
To: mailop@mailop.org
Subject: Re: [mailop] Microsoft Support System Down?

Thanks for all of your replies — it sounds like others are seeing this issue
too.

Exactly what Mathieu said. I'm referring to this new issue where I never
receive a reply from Microsoft other than the auto-response noting that a
ticket was created and that I should expect to receive a response in 8 hours. I
am not receiving anything after that for the past few weeks and others on my
team, as well as some of our customers, have reported this as well.

Thanks,

Christina