Hi Mark,

My main intent with my response was simply to let y’all know that we are aware
of and acting on the phishing. But, I’ll take a moment to address your response
as well since you took the time to offer some tips.

We offer many or most of (or at least similar) features to what you’ve
mentioned on a per-account basis within Mandrill. We’ve recommended MFA for
user logins in both Mandrill and Mailchimp for years. There are also other
anti-abuse mechanisms that sit above user accounts that are being tweaked to
help address this as well. Obviously when we identify a compromised Mandrill
account, in addition to disabling the API key, we strongly advise that they
enable as many of the additional security features as practical to prevent
future abuse.

Rest assured that we have some of the best security and anti-abuse people
around working on this. We take any abuse of our systems and users very
seriously.

Thanks,
Matt Gilbert
--