Hi,

>> Now we are getting blocked by Spamhaus SBLCSS with almost all of our ip
>> addresses.
You don't get blocked by SBLCSS but only listed. Any recipient / provider is
responsible for using the list on its own.

According to the Spamhaus site, you get listed because:
- Email showing indications of unsolicited nature;
- Broad-spectrum aggregated views of email deliveries;
- Having poor list-hygiene;
- Sending out bad email due to a compromise (compromised account, webform or
CMS);
- Other indicators of low reputation or abuse.

According to your description (sending newsletter, different customer) your IPs
are predestined to get listed there if you don't take care.
Have you checked each of this points? Did you contact Spamhaus support?

As you name no affected IP or range or sending hostname it is difficult to give
you a hint.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
Olaf Petry