Like others I've reached the end of my tether with DO. In my case, I've
seen increasing volumes of malicious / junk traffic via their IPv6
prefixes, with reports to abuse doing virtually nothing, so now I just
define ip/ip6tables drop rules.

30 seconds' browsing will return the ranges you need,
https://www.peeringdb.com/net/6494
https://bgp.he.net/AS14061#_prefixes & https://bgp.he.net/AS14061#_prefixes6
https://bgp.he.net/AS46652#_prefixes

I don't miss their traffic...