HI guys,

I need a contact at SwissCom. I have found their postmaster page however there
are only guidelines and not a contact form.
We have started sending to SwissCom and we receive allot of deferrals because
of the following:
Failed to query ldap/internal error
452 requested action aborted, internal error, please try again later

From their documentation its an internal issue on their part however I still
want to reach out to them as we have a big client which will be sending to
Swisscom 😊

Any contact will be greatly appreciated.

Andrei Onofrei
Dynamics 365 Email Deliverability Engineer
andrei.onof...@microsoft.com<mailto:andrei.onof...@microsoft.com> | +420 720
359 205
BBC Delta Building, Vyskočilova 1561/4a, 140 00 Prague, The Czech Republic
[cid:image001.jpg@01CE6679.2CA88280]