Hello All,

              I was wondering if anyone from Yahoo is available to answer
some questions about their FBL signup process? Or if anyone has any
suggestions to my problem below I would appreciate any help.

              The issue we are running into it that we are migrating our
clients to our new system which means having to submit multiple FBL
requests to Yahoo.  I was able to verify the first few requests but then we
stopped receiving the verification code email from Yahoo.

              Is there a limit to how many submissions you can do at one
time? We have a lot of these left to go and any help would be greatly
appreciated.   Feel free to contact me off list .

              Thank you,