Hi List

I have noticed that we didn't get any spamtrap hits advertising
cloudflare.com in the last couple months.

Before, spamers did love their anonymizing proxy service and their
policy which stated as long as it's not DMCA or CP related we won't
take down a customer's site.

Is still states spam complaints not being valid abuse cases if I
read between the lines of:

https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/

I wonder what made spamers stop using their services.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden