On Fri, 28 Jun 2019 07:52:08 +0000 Sébastien Riccio wrote:
> So we forwarded the information to the sender for their information.
> Their recipient replied to our customer they did not flagged this
> message as SPAM at all and that only one message was in their spambox
> and it went there automatically.
>
> Aren't feedback loops reporting manual « Mark as spam » only ? Just
> trying to figure out what is going on here.

We've seen this a few times. We've come to the conclusion that it's
either anti-spam software on the local computer that is automatically
moving the email into the user's spam folder (and thus marking it as
spam), or the users are accidentally doing it themselves without
realising it. I'm pretty sure it's not happening at the provider's end.

Andy