See  https://serversmtp.com/smtp-error/ ,
https://www.arclab.com/en/kb/email/smtp-response-codes-error-messages.html
("SMTP
Error 451") et al.

451 is one of many SMTP response codes. The MTA understands the initial
error code and the other text is for your benefit.

Essentially 400s are generic info/error responses with extra info in
somewhat arbitrary human-readable form. Per RFC1893 and RFC2034 a 451 error
is considered a "Persistent Transient Failure" (I think of them akin to a
soft fail, with implicit suggestion to retry later) whereas 500 series
errors are 'hard' (permanent) failures. Greylisting uses 4xx responses to
make the sending MTA to retry, per SMTP spec.

Check your server IP's reputation, as this kind of rate limiting typically
happens when you're sending email to spam honeypots, lots of recipients are
flagging as spam or your IP is in a 'bad neighbourhood'. Open a ticket with
MS deliverability team if you feel the block or rate limit is in error,
however they won't work miracles and they won't go into any detail as to
the specifics of why your IP is being rate limited in the first place. A
lot of it seems algorithmic or based on ML, which can occasionally get it
wrong.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/email-deliverability-issue-for-large-company/bbfff1b4-23f1-4cc1-bee7-1257d4e87751

Form:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/getsupport?oaspworkflow=start_1.0.0.0&wfname=capsub&productkey=edfsmsbl3

You can check your IP reputation using publicly-available services like
Talos Intelligence (good as it shows reputation of neighbours, which can be
influential), Symantec IP Reputation, SenderScore, Cyren IP Reputation
Check, MXToolbox, Proofpoint IP Check... Also use the RBL checkers to see
if you're on blacklists, that will definitely affect deliverability.
MultiRBL.valli.org, http://www.anti-abuse.org/multi-rbl-check/ and
https://rblwatcher.com/ are useful.