Hi Michael,  thank you for your answer.
Sure, the first pool we are warming up is the range from 212.115.96.5 to  212.115.96.36. In this range the only IP with a correct reputation is 212.115.96.31, you can just compare the result of 212.115.96.30 and 212.115.96.31 to see the differences.
They are on the same pool so they has the same history of sent e-mail.

Other ranges was having a similar behaviour but we stopped them so they actually loose the reputation.

Any help is appreciated.
Stefano