Dear List

Silverpop is an email marketing platform accredited by CSA, therefore
whitelisted with some email platform operators.

They add such a header in emails via their plattform:

Well one silverpop customer keeps sending spam to one of our support
email addresses. I am pretty sure that sender has not proof of opt-in
and has probably web-harvested the recipient email address.

So I requested information about the source of our support email
address to the privacy contact address of the sender company. They play
silly games by keeping closing those cases unanswered. So I escalated to
eco.de who in turn tell me they forwarded the complaint to 'Silverpop'.
But again, nothing happens.

The sender IP used by silverpop belongs to a /16 from IBM. It looks
like IBM acquired silverpop:

https://www.ibm.com/digital-marketing/silverpop

On that page, the 'privacy' contact are generic contacts @ IBM.
Same about the ARIN Abuse Handle for the sending IP Address.

So I guess this is never being forwarded to the appropriate team
running 'silverpop'.

So is there anyone who could share a contact @ silverpop or who knows
how to report an abusive customer of them?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden