I’m not in a position to comment …

If anyone is still seeing issues, I’d strongly suggest opening a ticket:

              (Max CIDR range is a /24; if you have more, break them up. Sorry,
it’s a requirement currently)

More general information can be found here:

https://sendersupport.olc.protection.outlook.com/pm/

You should get a response from the Robot more or less immediately.
If you don’t get either the first response, or a Mitigation decision, within 24
hours, I’d suggest opening another ticket just in case.
After that robot Mitigation decision, if there are still issues, please reply
to the decision email, and state your case.
You will then be talking to a real human (won’t be me, sorry).
I am not in a position to bypass the Suppport Funnel process described above; I
don’t scale.
If for some reason the process is not working currently, I may be able to bring
issues to the attention of others, but cannot make promises on their behalf.
As for the Abuse@ issues John is seeing, I’m poking around finding who best to
address that.

Aloha,
Michael.