We are experiencing issue with our customers sending emails to Yahoo, where
they are receiving this error:

421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from XX.XX.XX.XX temporarily deferred due to user
complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
<>https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html
<https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html>

We are compliant with all of their requirements that they provide in their
canned responses, and I’ve attempted to subscribe to their CFL but I’m not
getting any responses back from that (it’s been well over their 48 hour wait).

Are there any Yahoo admins here that might lend me some attention?  Or anyone
who has contact information for someone at Yahoo?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mike McTee