I think you are trying to revive that long and pointless thread about gmail
putting peoples messages in the junk folder.

I’ll say it again - blunt and brutal, but reality.

<insert provider name here> owns their mail servers and can decide how they
want to process mail and who they accept mail from.

Unless you have arrangements with them otherwise, their acceptance of mail is a
courtesy and not a right

Contrary to your own belief otherwise, you (me, joe blow) are nobody.  Your
mail is only worth the money you paid to the receiving provider - in this case,
you paid $0, so your mail is actually costing them from the outset.

Only expect $0 worth of support and you won’t be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone