On 10/24/19 2:19 PM, Stefan Bauer via mailop wrote:
> Sometimes, customers feel clever and have another local mailfilter on
> site, that rejects mails, after we already have accepted them at
> spamfilter level.
> So the reject generates bounces at our spamfilters. Howto handle this?

_If_ your clients manage their own servers, your spamfilters may act as
proxies (you just need to store the EHLO/MAIL FROM and delay the DATA to
analyse the mail before sending it, all other commands may be proxified
directly). The main issue with this kind of setup is to manage multiple
recipients on different servers (ie when a mail is accepted for some
recipients and rejected for others).

By managing their own servers, I mean they have a way to setup their
servers to put special rules about your IPs (such as accept xforward,
avoid blacklists on your IP, etc.).

François