Hi List

One IP address of our email plattform, got a '20' score @
senderscore.org because of emails to 'unknown recipients'

This causes one of the major swiss banks to put emails sent from our
customers which were sent via this IP into a quanantine folder.

So neither the sender nor the recipient notice there is a problem,
which is a bit of a serious issue, especially with business customers
needing to be in contact with their bank.

I created an account on senderscore.org and trying to open a case to
ask for delisting. I stated, that we are an ISP, but senderscore wants
to put me through a whole questionnaire targeted at email marketers
and I am still not sure that I will be able to open a case afterwards.
We are not an email marketing company.

Does anyone have a more direct contact to senderscore, or could tell me
how to open a case right away to find out with them why they listed a
single ip out of our mailserver ranges?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden