Hi all,

We noticed that since 3 days, ItaliaOnLine is delivering to Junk every
email failing a DMARC check, even when the sender domain publish a
p=none rule.

You can check the "reason" in the headers:

This is expected for p=quarantine rules, but unexpected for p=none
rules, but this is happening for msn.com, gmail.com and less common
domains using p=none, too, whenever the DMARC check is failed.

I don't know if ItaliaOnLine postmaster follow this list and if they
consider this new behaviour a feature or a bug, but I wanted to share
this finding/news with you.

What do you think about this? Do you know other providers making this
"deliberate guess"?

--
Stefano Bagnara
Apache James/jDKIM/jSPF