Hi Gang

Over the last months, I have observed many email mailbox abuses from the
"Jeny SAS" IP Range in Benin which used passwords probably obtained by
phishing attacks.

The interesting thing here is: If we block SMTP for the affected
mailbox, this usually solves the issue.

Our customer then still can log in, change it's mailbox password and
thus unlock his mailbox.

Not so from this IP Range. The Attacker knows how to change the
password and changes it to "Mylove@1". So the only way is to force
change the customer's password so he has to request a new one via
customer support.

Any others with the same observation?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden