TrendMicro HES (Hosted Email Security) is cloud-based hosted email filtering service.

You can define rules, and in action, add "Notification" to Accept/Reject/Quarantine policies.

I know they use AWS cloud, so it seems to be legit.

The only problem is that only customer (recipient) can issue a ticket on their portal... :-/