Anybody seen a recent change in the way Symantec is listing IP.  The ones
listed at:

https://ipremoval.sms.symantec.com/

Since the first of the year, I've seen several of our IPs getting listed in
this blacklist - but not in any other blacklists.

Is there anybody from Symantec (or whatever this company is called now,
Broadcom?) on this list?

It really grind my gears that there is no way to actually communicate with
Symantec about this list.  They list IPs, and you have to go to their form,
fill it out, and plead with them to contact you to inquire further about why
the IP is listed, but those pleads fall on deaf ears - I never hear anything
back from them.