Hello,

On Tue, 28 Jan 2020, Kenneth Vedder via mailop wrote:

Was wondering if there was anyone representing mail.com on the list.
It appears that I've been blacklisted and can't get a response from the
usual channels.

The error you show below is from gmx and not from mail.com (?)

(host mx01.gmx.net[212.227.17.4] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
(mxgmx101) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-IP
address is black listed. 554 For explanation visit
https://postmaster.gmx.net/en/error-messages?ip=64.246.100.11&c=bip)

Anyone have any advice on how to reach a real person there? I've tried a
couple of different forms, but got nothing back.

According to the link you received with the 554 your sending IP is on some blacklist. Unfortunately it doesn't say which. But it does tell you (cf. https://postmaster.gmx.net/en/faq-administrator#RBL) that you should contact the BL operator (and not gmx, presumably), suggesting you check at www.dnsbl.info.

Did you do that?

Thanks,
Ken

Good luck.