On Sat, 8 Feb 2020, Aragon Gouveia via mailop wrote:
Does anyone know why this list breaks DKIM verification? In particular it looks like it's altering From, Reply-To, and Cc headers, and failing to perform any kind of resigning too.

Changing the From (and other headers) needs to be done by the mailing list. If we done change the From then the list will be blocked for SPF failures. Other headers get added.

The good news is that we are working on rehosting the list and this should improve our headers.

I will also note that the 7th email to this list was about the headers and reply-to. Considering the how often it crops up on non-mail technical mailing lists it is perhaps no surprise it is a reoccuring topic on a list full of mail admins.

https://chilli.nosignal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/mailop/2007-November/000007.html

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar