Hi

We have been having an issue where Yahoo is basically blocking mail from
one of our prefixes (for reasons I am not sure of as there maybe 3 servers
even capable of sending mail on there). I have tried several times (by
submitting tickets) to get someone a Yahoo to respond with something
helpful, but I just get canned responses and a ticket closed message.

When attempting to test via telnet - I get the following
telnet: connect to address 67.195.228.110: No route to host
Trying 98.136.96.77...

We have routes to them and are able to connect via other subnets/prefixes
without issue.

Any help would be appreciated (on or off list)

Jeff