Wouldn't worry too much about it, they've had problems with their mail
system for months.

And good luck getting anyone to talk to who can understand your problem,
you're palmed out to their non Australian call centre monkeys who are
less then useless in philipines, with COVID-19 its even worse with only
a handful working from their homes due to philipines govt lockdown, they
employ SFA people in Australia where tech support is regarded as
essential service and are exempt personnel  (major telco Telstra is
same, except they have urgently hired 2500 local people over past few
weeks because they have learned their lesson about cheap offshore call
center labor)

Anyway, you might as well stick toothpicks under your fingernails -
it's that torturous dealing with TPG.

On 17/04/2020 18:30, Mark Dale via mailop wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there anyone from TPG here?
>
> Since Monday we've been seeing messages sent to tpg.com.au addresses
> intermittently get rejected with "451 4.3.2 Please try again later".
>
> Grateful if you could contact me.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

                This Email, including attachments, may contain legally
privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate any part of
this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.